Sunday, December 30, 2007

Have You Seen These World of Warcraft TV Spots?

Check out these funny World of Warcraft TV commercials- I actually was able to catch a couple of them on TV while I was watching VH1 in the 'States over the holidays.

This one has William Shatner as a Tauren Shaman.



This one has Mr. T as a -uh- a Night Elf Mohawk (really more of a Warrior, but don't say it out loud in front of Mr. T)



And lastly, here's Mini-Me, Verne Troyer as a Gnome Mage (what else?)!



Also, here are a couple of other TV spots, apparently for a European audience. This one has Jean-Claude Van Damme as a Troll Mage:



Translation:

"My name is Jean-Claude Van Damme... and I am a mage."
"Hand-to-hand combat for me: it's over!"
"Now I can cast powerful spells!"
"Just try messing with me... I'll turn you into a sheep."
"A sheep!"
"...Because we all are a bit like sheep, you know..."
"I am Jean-Claude Van Damme, I am a mage.
"And you?"
"What's your game?"

World of Warcraft. Try it free at www.warcraft.fr!


Lastly, here's Willy Toledo as a Human Paladin:



Cool huh, hope you had fun. What's your game?

No comments:

PC Gaming Updates for the PC!

Updates from Kotaku!

Blue's News